Here we will update and maintain all of our store's policies and procedures. Please refer to this as often as you like.
Privacy and Legal Policy
Who is collecting data:
Herbal Twist Tea collects the data from our website. During payment transactions online this includes Paypal and Stripe, and in person at events this includes square. Google, Facebook and Instagram also collect data when we advertise through them. Herbal Twist Tea uses Google analytics please review the Google analytics site for how they collect data. All direct payment gateways offered by Wix.com and used by our company adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way. In addition, we collect the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; e-mail address; password; computer and connection information and purchase history. We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page. We also collect personally identifiable information (including name, email, password, communications); payment details (including credit card information), comments, feedback, product reviews, recommendations, and personal profile.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Our e-commerce cart is managed by a third-party service provider called Wix. To keep track of cart data, Wix collects cookies.
The legal basis for using your information is given by you providing consent through our opt in forms listed on the website. These forms explicitly ask you to consent to what we do with the information we collect.
We require this information to fulfill our obligations to you by being able to fulfill our orders. It also helps us to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and for the following reasons:
1. Internal record keeping so we know who has placed orders in the past.
2. We may use the information to improve our products and services.
3. With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products, and other updates. Your personal email and address are stored on our Wix website according to the consent you gave us and will be deleted when it is no longer needed in line with the consent you gave us.
How do you get my consent?
We get your consent when you fill out the opt in form on our website.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, you are invited to contact us at [your email] or send us mail to: [your physical mailing address].
We may also disclose your personal information to a third party, without your express consent, if doing so is reasonably connected to and necessary for a purpose described this Statement and the third party only uses the information for the purposes for which it was transferred. For example, we may provide your name and address to a carrier company to deliver your online purchase.
We may also disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so.
We take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices and the law to ensure your personal information is protected and not lost, misused, compromised, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you believe your personal information has been misused or compromised, please contact our Privacy Compliance Officer immediately at: at Melissa@herbaltwisttea.com or mailing us at: 1 Base Road, Alsask, SK, S0L 0A0.
All direct payment gateways offered by Wix.com and used by our company adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
Third party services
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
We make reasonable efforts to make sure that our providers comply with all relevant legislation.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways (we are using paypal, stripe and square) and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located in a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
As an example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
Links to other websites
Age of Consent
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your country, state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
Questions and Contact Information
If you would like to: access, correct, amend, or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information, please contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at at Melissa@herbaltwisttea.com or mailing us at: 1 Base Road, Alsask, SK, S0L 0A0.
Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions prior to using the Herbal Twist Tea website
Herbal Twist welcomes you to our site. In using this webpage you represent that you have reviewed and understand the terms and conditions set out and that you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Changes will be updated on this page so review frequently. Your continued use of this webpage shall constitute your consent to any changes.
1. Use of this Webpage: You shall not post, transmit or submit information to this website that infringes on anyone’s rights or is a criminal offence
2. Customer Account: You are responsible for maintaining the security of your customer account on this webpage. Should any charges or damages occur due to your not taking reasonable care of your customer account or password, you agree that you will be held solely responsible.
3. Copyrights and Trademarks: All materials displayed or otherwise accessible through this website are owned by Herbal Twist Tea and third party content suppliers and other partners, and are protected under the applicable copyright and trademark laws of Canada and elsewhere. You hereby agree not to print, copy, reproduce, publish, transmit, distribute or make any other similar use of the contents of this website, including, but not limited to, the text, graphics, audio and visual content, and code. Notwithstanding the above, you may access this website and make a single copy of the material for your personal, non-commercial use. Nothing in this Agreement shall be construed as granting you a license for anything other than your personal use.
4. Links: This webpage may contain links to other webpages. Herbal Twist Tea has no liability with relation to these linked webpages which you access at your own risk.
5. Orders and Payment: When you submit an order on this webpage, your order shall be considered as an offer to Herbal Twist Tea. We can refuse your order at any time and for any reason.
6. Shipping: Herbal Twist Tea will ship based on the method you select from the available options. Charges for shipping will be listed when you purchase the product from this webpage. You are responsible for all federal and provincial shipping related taxes, and you agree to comply will all export laws of Canada that apply to the products purchased or received under this Agreement. The estimated time of the arrival of your product should be considered as an estimate only, and Herbal Twist Tea will not be responsible for any damages due to delays in shipping. Herbal Twist Tea uses a third party shipping service provider to ship its products. As such, Herbal Twist Tea will not be liable for any loss, damages (direct or indirect) or expense due to shipping. Title and risk of loss shall pass to you at the moment the product that you have purchased is transferred to the third party shipping service provider.
7. Return Policy: If any of our products do not meet your expectations, we want to know, so please email email@example.com, and please include your order number and a description of the reason for the return. We will gladly exchange or refund your purchase within thirty (30) days of receipt of the returned merchandise. Please note that you are responsible for covering shipping costs. Please note that refunds will only be issued to the same credit card that was used for the original purchase.